To add luminosity to the eye contour, BeautyFit® has designed a skincare serum based on cell targeting. The delicate eye contour area is strengthened and more supple. Cucumber, Camellia Sinensis (Tea) Extract, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Honey Extract, all work deep-down in the underlying layers, erasing dark circles, diminishing puffiness and reducing fine lines. Initially iridescent, the serum becomes rosy and silky smooth on the skin. The eye contour is rapidly firmed and illuminated, the eyes regain their fresh appearance.
Venoxyl® - Phyto-Protector Complex (It Provides Permeability)
VENOXYL® is a balancing and stable association of botanical origin actives. These actives have been selected because of their complementary effects in order to have a wide activity spectrum. VENOXYL® is a mixture of actives which increases the action on the superficial capillary permeability. VENOXYL® can be used for: Eyes outline (eyes bags treatment, swelling and tired look), tired and heavy legs (it acts as blood circulation stimulant), anti cellulite products (it can be used as a complement in specific products)
Cosmetic Properties of VENOXYL®
- It Is Rich In Bioflavonoids (Rutin & Quercetin), Escina & Tannins
- Beneficial Effect On Superficial Micro-circulation
- It Reduces Inflammation & Allergic Skin Reactions
- It Has Anti Free Radicals Properties
VENOXYL® is an association of the following actives:
- ARRUDA Extract is rich in essential oils, rutin, coumarin, bergapten, rutarenin, routamin, tannins and acidic compounds. This extract acts as an antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent, and performs a vasoprotective action, while improving the tissues vascularization. It is good in the fight against the capillary fragility and cellulitis.
- GINKGO BILOBA Extract comes from China and Eastern Europe and is rich in flavonoids, glycosidics (quercetin y Kaempferol), terpenes, lactones (biobalide, ginkgolide a,b,c), organic acids and tannins. This extract stimulates the peripheral blood micro-circulation, reduces the vaso-constriction and improves the vascular permeability. Flavonoids have anti-free radicals properties, which reduce the membrane lipoxidation, and have a similar behavior as Vitamin P with the invigorating action. Ginknolide B is one of the PAF inhibitors (Platelet Activating Factor), reduces allergic actions and skin inflammations. Ginko Biloba activates the cellular metabolism.
- INDIAN CHESTNUT Extract activity is due to the presence of triterpene saponins (aescina) and flavonoids (quercetin, glycosidics y Kaempferol). It has a lot of amido, tannins, catechic, leucoantocyanins, amino acids, adenine and Vitamin B. This extract is an astringent, a source of vitamin P and C. It acts as anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictor and peripheral circulation invigorating agent.
Granactive AR-1423 - Anti-Redness Peptide Matrix (Soothing Vibrant Skin Toning Effects)
Granactive AR-1423 is a unique delivery matrix which combines a redness diminishing peptide with the anti-oxidant properties of tea, the calming properties of boswellia serrata and the soothing quality of honey. Granactive AR-1423 contains Tetrapeptide-14, a specific peptide sequence that can be used in cosmetic treatments to alleviate the redness associated with rosacea or mild sun exposure. It acts by down regulating interleukin-6 (IL-6) to prevent inflammation, which in turn reduces MMP-1 damage with the net effect of a bright and even skin appearance.
- Proven Redness Reduction
- Improved Skin Health
- Superior Skin Soother
- Enhances Skin’s Appearance
- Anti-Inflammatory Effects
- Reduces Likelihood of Post Inflammatory Pigmentation
Granactive AR-1423 Full Face Redness Study Granactive AR-1423 was evaluated in a leave-on cosmetic treatment at a 5% level on several subjects having redness associated with rosacea. This cosmetic treatment was effective at diminishing the redness by 50% over the course of the 4 week study.
Inflammation Due to UV-B Exposure UVB causes inflammation by increasing interleukin-6 in keratinocytes. The IL-6 then induces fibroblasts to produce MMP-1 (matrix metalloproteinase-1), an enzyme that breaks-down the extra-cellular matrix leading to photoaging. The following dataset demonstrates the superior ability of tetrapeptide-14 to reduce IL-6 in keratinocytes and rapid reduce MMP-1 in fibroblasts to simultaneously alleviate inflammation and photoaging.
Puffy Eye Study A 6 week, 4 subjects study demonstrates tetrapeptide-14 dramatic reduction of puffiness under the eye. The photo on the left displays tetrapeptide-14 ability to noticeably reduce puffiness in 2 weeks. A mean value of 42.86% puffiness reduction was observed during the 6 week study.