BeautyWhey® Peppermint Mocha Cookies
There are so many temptations this time of year and who doesn't love a homemade cookie? I've got a simple recipe for some yummy healthier cookies this Christmas season. These are gluten free and did you know that peppermint is beneficial for digestion? So make your family and Santa's waistline happy with this special treat! The protein frosting and white chocolate peppermint shavings are optional! ;)
BeautyWhey® Peppermint Mocha Cookies Ingredients
- 1/2 cup cashew butter or any nut/seed butter
- 2 tablespoons BeautyWhey® Hawt Chocolate
- 2 tablespoons gelatin
- 2 tablespoons Walden Farms Sugar free syrup
- 2-3 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 1/2 Cup BeautyWhey® Hawt Chocolate
- Greek yogurt
- 1 packet of stevia or sweetener of choice
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients for cookies into a bowl.
- Mix together until it forms a dough.
- Form into balls and place on the baking sheet.
- Flatten cookies with a fork.
- Makes 8 cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cookies cool.
Mix frosting ingredients together in a bowl. Top your cookies and shave some peppermint kisses or candy canes pieces on top. Enjoy these gluten free and low sugar Christmas cookies!